Thursday, May 22, 2008

For all you DORA fans...


Every morning when we wake up I will usually say something to the effect of, "Anna, what would you like to do today?". Well for the past two weeks Anna has been begging me to go to CROCODILE LAKE! I have tried to explain that only Dora goes to crocodile lake...it is just pretend. Apparently that explanation is just not cutting it because she just asked again!

5 comments:

missy d said...

Too funny! My nieces love Dora! That is really cute...

Kimberly said...

I love it. So cute!!! Can't wait to see you and the kids. :)

Unknown said...

Brian Regan has a funny comedic bit about "Dora the Explora" (invented and said by a New Yorker).

Jenny and Brett said...

We should take our kiddos to feed some ducks at a pond. Then you can tell her we are at Crocodile Lake!

Jer + Lu said...

Sounds like you need to introduce her to the internet. She can visit Crocodile Lake at nickjr.com
But watch out or you'll end up with a computer junkie like mine!