It was about this exact time (7:20am) 4 years ago today that my husband and I left our home and headed to the Saint Paul Children's Hospital. It was such a beautiful morning. Since my water broke 3 weeks early, I felt a twinge of unpreparedness as I was throwing my things together. I remember asking my mom, " Does this mean I am having the baby today?" "Yes! Claire, go get your stuff and go to the hospital." As we were driving over the bridge that took us in to the city I saw a rainbow in the sky. I believe ;) it was a sign from my heavenly father telling me of the true beauty that lie in store. Four years later, I am still in awe of this little beauty. She makes me laugh, cry, angry, frustrated, and utterly in love! I love my little Anna and I will cherish every year of her life.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Anna! We love you! Sammie wishes she could come have cake and blow out candles with you. You are such a fun girl!
Adorable!!! You guys are too cute - she loves you so much
What a perfect start to Anna's life. So sweet.
Post a Comment