Thursday, September 10, 2009

Peaches & Preschool

I can't believe 3 months has past since my last post. We have just been so dang busy having so much. I intend to catch up-for my sake, not yours.

So as of this week I have decided to conquer Canning. Or at least attempt to learn a few tricks of the trade. I canned with my friend Dani; Salsa. I canned with Grandma Brown; Peaches. I canned with my friend Jill via phone; Tomatoes. I feel like it was pretty successful and I am excited to reap the rewards this up coming year.
















2 comments:

Jer + Lu said...

Great job! I have yet to attempt canning. Maybe you'll have to teach me :)
Love the pic of you + your cute little twin!

Ashley said...

I'm glad you guys were just having fun all summer and hadn't really vanished off of the face of the earth or anything more dramatic!