One of the items on my "To Do" List was to have the kids pictures taken. My kids are a little bit too shy to give their "natural"smiles to a stranger photographer. So here is my best 'shot' at taking their pictures!



* I am scheduled to be induced on Dec. 3. Two more weeks at the very most. I am hoping for sooner!
8 comments:
They look awesome Claire!-Way to go!
You are like seriously a professional photographer. They look awesome. And I think Quinn and Anna look JUST like you. Love you
you did a super job! When can i book a session?
Good luck on the inducing! I wish the gift of speedy recovery and time!
The pictures look awesome. The lighting and the colors are perfect. Nice job! Good luck with the last few weeks of pregnancy!
You have to be pleased with these, they look fabulous! Good job on the cute kids and the cute pictures!
could those be any more perfect!?! so darling and getting so big. i missed you last night at the shower and i hope that it turned oh well! :)
So cute!!! Good luck in a few weeks!
Perfect pics! Hopefully you're not still pregnant!
Post a Comment