Saturday, July 21, 2012

Easter Sunday



Anna begged me to get out decorations for easter this year. If I had it my way I wouldn't have. So I told them where they were and she did all the decorating.I have now hired her to all holiday decorating from here on out!



This year my birthday fell on Easter. My 30th birthday. I was kind of dreading turning 30 but once I found out I was pregnant I was sicker than sick and I really didn't care about anything any more...even turning 30. 


I was grateful to have the chance to teach on Easter Sunday because it gave me motivation to really study more about the atonement and the resurrection. What a beautiful gift! Our family had a wonderful time celebrating. And...30 isn't that bad!!
I am always amazed by this man. This pregnancy Knocked. Me. Out. I don't think I left my bed for 3 months straight. He did everything. Funny enough the kids didn't even notice I was gone. Weeks went by and they never asked any questions because they were so thoroughly cared for by their dad. I am so grateful to have such a supportive husband and fun-loving father for my children. We are all so incredibly lucky!!

0 comments: