Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Our Little Dancer

We are so lucky to have Anna in Dancing with my mom's studio. She has loved every minute of it. She has made some great little friends and had a great experience learning how to dance. 

Great Grandpa Boyd Came to her performance.

Grandma & Grandpa Calvert

Dad


Aunt Bethany

This was a little in-class recital. I was so proud of Anna's technique and skills. She has done such a fantastic job.  




3 comments:

The Lady of the House said...

Yea Anna! And Claire, how do you look so dang good on baby no. 4? I feel like I swallowed a giant watermelon.

Brigham and Lauren Heaps said...

Ah! look at those beautiful long legs in that arabesque!! Jealous ;)

Jer + Lu said...

How do I keep missing these recitals year after year?! Sounds like I need to volunteer as a back-stage assisant again :) Next time I want an invite! Tell your mama she looks fantastic-- nary a wrinkle on that face!