Quinn is almost 6 months. We have yet to master rolling over or sitting up however, we are working on standing up and Anna's famous One-legged Cheerleading lift. We will get it...eventually!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Pretty impressive! I can't believe he's standing before sitting. I think you're asking for trouble...
He's just too cute!
I can't believe I haven't met him yet. I will be up there in June. We will have to get together!
OHH he is just soo cute!! Adam's face in the next to the last pic looks like Quinn is pretty heavy! haha
I love the one legged hold! I can't get over it. I was trying so hard to make Miles do it, but he wouldn't go for it. You have a little rock star on your hands, standing already. :)
So, Have I told you lately how handsome Quinn is? I just love him. Every once and awhile I come across a baby that I just ADORE almost like he were mine, and Quinn is one of those! I could adopt him tomorrow and love him forever!
hey, 979-2525...please call!
That was brave huh!
What a darling little boy and what great tricks! I loved seeing your little girl in her Easter outfit too-adorable. The best though was her love of the easter basket-so glad you ended up taking it to church!
Such cute kids! I saw your FHE board in the background email me the size of the tag and I can print off Quinns name for you, Also Lisa and I talked about getting together Thurs next week I will give you a call.
He is such a cute, cute boy! So, are we on this week? We are coming up Tuesday - call me cause I got a new phone and don't have your # anymore! Can't wait to see you and your cutie-pie kids!
Matt & I loved the standing on one foot picture. He looks so cute in all of them.
Post a Comment