Quinn was sleeping when we took our family Easter picture so here he is. I just absolutely love every minute of this baby!


I thought this picture was cute because this is what Anna does every time we go grocery shopping. She makes her own grocery list. And she actually does remind me of things that I need! She is such a helper!



I thought this picture was cute because this is what Anna does every time we go grocery shopping. She makes her own grocery list. And she actually does remind me of things that I need! She is such a helper!
4 comments:
Your pictures are cute. Your hair is so long now. Are you guys in the Provo/Orem area now?
I've been meaning to write you back for a while now. I can't get enough of your kids and have only seen them on your blog! They look like they have such fun and dynamic personalities. You look like such a great mom! Where do you guys live? I'll have to give you a call if I'm ever around the area? I was thinking you lived in SLC, but maybe not?
I have seen it myself...HE IS THE HAPPIEST baby ever. He was laughing and smiling at the youngest age! Love that baby....
And Anna couldn't be cuter with that little list....Wow, she reminds me of someone.....hmmmm....Claire? Ha, she is your mini me!
Anna is so funny. We should have her and Bo play. He would just love her.
Post a Comment