Anna absolutely loved Easter. This morning she woke up and said, "Let's go see what Easter brought me." I think next year I will work a little bit harder on teaching the 'true' meaning of Easter. This year, it was pretty much all about the Bunny!
I thought this picture was so funny because this was her reaction when we told her she couldn't take her whole Easter Basket to Church. I was going to photo shop the Red Eye but I thought it just enhanced the mood!
*By the way the Easter basket DID come with us to church...



6 comments:
So glad we got to bump into you on Easter. Anna looked so cute in her Easter dress! I was the same way with the true meaning of Easter, I tried a few times to go more in depth with Mason, but realized it's a little too early for him. At least he loves the temple and wants to go on a mission when he gets bigger!
Claire, those pictures of Quinn are too cute! He looks so much like a Calvert. Anna sure looks pretty in her Easter dress:)
Happy Easter! Sounds like you did a great job with the Easter basket if she couldn't bear to part with it. Keep it up!
I love the pics! I have your same shirt, but in blue. Also, Emilee has the same easter basket, bucket, as Anna does. Go check out our blog.
Cute pictures and Anna's dress is adorable!
Hahaha! So classic that the baskets went to church....Our boys had little bunny trains in their pockets!
You are such a funny writer claire, I can't wait to read all of your cute mommy moment stories! Love it.
Post a Comment