Monday, March 10, 2008

Incredible!

My cousin has this posted on her blog and I was shocked. This clip was on the Today Show this morning... if you have a minute you will be amazed!

6 comments:

SkylineHIghClassOf2000 said...

that is amazing...my son is five and doesn't read!!!

Danielle&Lincoln said...

Claire, that is amazing. I can't even get my son to repeat after me mommy or daddy. o well! by the by it was fun to be with you and quinn on are little day outing

Jenny and Brett said...

I am just glad that Haylee started walking at 15 months :) She also just discovered that everyone has a "button" (belly botton) too. Maybe I can get her on TV ;)

Alysha said...

I watched this too and was absolutely amazed! My two will hardly say dada and ba (for ball) and so I don't think they will be reading in the next 5 months. Brilliance!

christensen crew said...

WOw. Suddenly I feel like an ineffective parent! Should have done more of the sign language I guess! WOw, that little girl is a genius! That was so cute and amazing!

Rebecs said...

I watched that clip...how amazing! It was so fun to see you guys last weekend.