GNO:(V.) an evening in which [good] friends gather to laugh, eat, and often times cry {usually from laughing so hard}. It should be experienced often and with people you love!


I LOVE YOU LADIES!!!
GNO:(V.) an evening in which [good] friends gather to laugh, eat, and often times cry {usually from laughing so hard}. It should be experienced often and with people you love!


Posted by Claire at 3:19 PM
4 comments:
How fun for you guys. Good friends are the key to life!
This was much needed!! We need to do this more often, even if it means I don't get home until after midnight!
How fun! I am so jealous that you get to see those girls still. It must be great to have life long friends like that!
You look fab by the way!
That was so much fun!!! I love being with all the girls! Can't wait to do it again!LOVE YA
Post a Comment