This weekend Amy and Ryan got ENGAGED!!! We are so happy for you guys and we can't wait to have Ryan apart of the Family. We love you BOTH!

A little Bio on Amy and Ryan:
When my family moved to MN Ryan's family (the Ericksons) moved into the ward in Salt Lake. The Calverts moved back into the old house, attended church and Amy diligently went to Sunday School only to find out there was a new boy in the old 9th ward. A new boy that was kind of cute! So the story continues with a Young Adult River rafting trip to Jackson Hole. Amy tells me that she comitted to go on the trip and then Ryan quickly committed after that. Later Amy realized she couldn't go on the trip because she had to work. Poor Ryan was going on the River Trip all by him self! (You gotta watch out for the Calvert girls we tend to commit to a few too many things!) So Amy tells me that Ryan came to talk to her about her reasons for not going on the trip and then one thing led to the next and they were dating. They have been exclusively dating for 9 months and we all just adore Ryan. He is a junior at the UofU and plans to go to Physical Therapy School. He comes from a family of 4 sisters, so he is well equiped to handle the drama of my dear sister! I have to say that I have never seen Amy as happy as she is right now. There is a sparkle in her eye. I know that she is doing the right thing and I couldn't be more happy for her! I love you Amy!
16 comments:
CONGRATS!! That's so exciting! Best wishes :)
What? Who the heck is Ryan? I mean, congratulations Amy - that's awesome, but I have never heard of him!!!
ps- How come you haven't posted anything about your birthday?! What'd you do?
so i found your blog after laura found mine. you're family is absolutely adorable!! it's so fun to be able to see where everyone is in their lives. my oh my how the time passes. i can't believe amy is engaged! tell your family hello and congratulations!
so i found your blog after laura found mine. you're family is absolutely adorable!! it's so fun to be able to see where everyone is in their lives. my oh my how the time passes. i can't believe amy is engaged! tell your family hello and congratulations!
That is so great! Tell Amy congrats! i can't get over how much she looks like you these days!
Claire your sister looks just like you!
Congratulations Amy!! That is so exciting- what a cute couple.
Claire,
Your cute sis looks just like you.
It was fun to see you at church this week.
I have to admit there have been so many times I have walked past your sister Amy at church, and almost said, "Hi Claire." It's crazy. She probably thinks I am some strange person looking at her, almost starting converstaion b/c I think it's you. You are both darling!
That is so crazy! She's too young to be getting married ;) That is very exciting though and I am glad to hear that Ryan is going to the U!!
Hooray for them! That is so exciting. Amy is still your twin :)
Yeah, who is this Ryan guy? Amy, have I met him before? Congrats, I'm excited for you both. Nothing like dating a wardy!
Hi Claire--
Tell Amy we are so proud of her and that Ryan is one VERY LUCKY GUY! I want an announcement!:) Congrats to you all. I guess now we need to work on Brian now? (just kidding!)
Love to all,
Em
Tell Amy CONGRATS from us! I guess we won't be seeing her again in Powell with Clay this year. They look really happy, how fun!
Ryan is a good guy, we are excited for you Amy!
Claire...I just found your blog off of my sister's! I love it and now I can keep up on what's going on with The Browns!
Post a Comment