This is the 3rd Annual Calvert Christmas Party. I love this one. It is so much fun. This year we started the night out at Fat Cats. We played unlimited bowling. The kids LOVED it.
This is Quinn's new thing. When he is shy, embarrassed or just plain doesn't want to look at you, he closes his eyes. Problem is, he still goes on with what ever he is doing. He has run in to several walls lately.
Uncle Mike took Anna to play some games. Some how Anna won the ticket jack pot. They just kept coming and coming. She was thrilled. 
She spent her tickets on sugar...a lot of sugar...didn't go to bed till 11:30 sugar.
This is my favorite part about bowling with my kids. They get so excited. {apparently I do to} She did pretty good. 

Quinn enjoying a swig of Dr. P, shh don't tell.

Quinn enjoying a swig of Dr. P, shh don't tell.
He knows what's good for him!
Quinn couldn't get enough. He loved loved it!
We take the bowling stance very seriously...

After bowling we went home and exchanged our sibling gifts. Poor Josh was not feeling very well. NIke Shox for Anna, Quinn, and Josh

Nerf gun to Brian from Josh. Awesome.


And of course it wouldn't be a Calvert function if Dad wasn't on the floor singing his heart out. Every time my dad would stop, Quinn would stop playing and say, "I like it!" Just enough to keep him going for another hour.


The Fondue was the part I didn't get pictures of, too busy eating. The food was fantastic. Can't wait till next year!
Nerf gun to Brian from Josh. Awesome.
The Fondue was the part I didn't get pictures of, too busy eating. The food was fantastic. Can't wait till next year!
4 comments:
I LOVE SEEING YOUR FAMILY:) Seriously, you guys were a great part of our MN experience. i'm glad that you had a Christmas! PS. I won't tell anyone about the Pepper MD.:)
I meant to say, I'm glad you had a great Christmas;)
Looks like a fabulous party! I LOVE your face in the bowling-with-Anna picture. Too cute.
i laughed out loud at Qinn's new face - I can just picture it! And I also loved the bowling shots! You are such a great mom!
Post a Comment