Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve at Grandma Brown's



This is Grandma Brown. I love Grandma Brown. She is beautiful and classy. Grandma has taught me so many things. She hosts an annual Christmas Eve party that we look forward to all year. She is wonderful and I see a little bit of resemblance of her in my daughter. Thank you grandma for another fantastic party!

4 comments:

Brown Family said...

We sure missed the Brown family Christmas Eve party...we are homesick for it every year. Did Anna take a little snip out of her bangs? Creative little girl, eh? Hope you are all doing well.

Claire said...

Yes she did infact take TWO snips out of her hair just in time for Christmas. Perfect!

Jer + Lu said...

I never thought Anna looked like you or Adam-- but you're right, I see some Grandma Brown resemblance for sure!

Alder Family said...

Claire,
You have such a cute family! I've just been catching up on your blog...sounds like you guys had a good Holiday Season. Hooray for Anna going back to preschool!

Meg