Today was my last day to teach preschool! That went by fast. We did a bunch of different activities but the favorite was the field trip to the fire station. I took the kids last year as well but the response was much more skeptical and scared. Today though, was complete excitement. The fireman did a fantastic job with the whole outfit/ O2 mask. The kids thought it was great. Great year of preschool...glad it is done.
This was one of our crafts. Grahm cracker fire trucks. Kids loved them. I was mean and made them wait till they went home to eat them. My kitchen was sad enough with out the Oreo crumbs and frosting.

i was surprised, Anna was the only girl that dared try on the outfit!
Quinn was in absolute heaven.

LtoR: Grace, Cami, Anna, Jaxon, Asher, Kamryn, and Aidan
2 comments:
Hey great idea! I know some little boys who would LOVE this outing....oh and of course Anna was the only one to try on the outfit....reminds me of someone....hmmmm. :)
Proud of you taking on preschool...would you have done it again? I am in need of some assistance with Emma. Where ever we move, we will need to put Emma in preschool but am afraid that everything will be full. So I might have to do something at home. If you could help me with anything, anything that you did this past year, I would love it!!
And congrats to your siblings with the graduation and call!!
Post a Comment