*picture from Anna's CRAZY hair day at school on April Fools day
"MOM...we need to get Quinn to go potty on the toilet...
Dang straight, I thought as all of the reasons this child needs to be potty trained entered into my mind. and then she says...
...So that you can buy me tons of beautiful dresses!"
uhh... that was not one of the reasons I was thinking of.
ps... those of you boy moms. What is the trick? I did nothing for Anna. She did it herself. Quinn is another story. He will go if he is naked but the second he has any sort of covering it is over. Any suggestions?

3 comments:
I waited til the boys were 3 and yes, they went naked for a while. Ah, love potty training!
Then just let him play naked...no biggie right? Just until he gets it down. What's the difference between naked and having underwear? not that much right?
Oh the joys of potty training. I would wait till he's older. No use worrying about it when he's only 2. Emma was older than 3 before she "got" it. no shame in that, right?
Oh Claire....I hear you on this. Tyler and Talmage did it themselves...no problems. I was like, "Boys are a cinch, what is the big deal?" And then came Blakie. He is beyond 3 years and nope. He likes his diaper and apparently Mommy doing all the dirty work. If you find an amazing technique...please pass it on to me! :) Your kids are ADORABLE. Let's play soon.
Post a Comment