Sunday, July 25, 2010

4th Of July

I love the 4th of July. I'm not sure what it is, maybe patriotism, the parades, the parties, the food, or the fireworks whatever it is, I love it all! Early that morning the kids and I headed up to SL for the annual parade. The kids worked hard on decorating their bikes (which I forgot to photograph). They both had little baskets filled with candy to throw to the kids. Despite this picture, we were really excited!

We stopped at Josh's house to gather the crew and walked over to the parade. Ever since I started feeling a little better (morning sickness) I have had the crafting itch. It started with this little outfit for Anna. For some reason I love dressing her up for the 4th. So the tradition continues.

the 3 amigos. If I didn't know better, I would say Anna and Josh pass for siblings.


Grandma Janet
Later that evening everyone came down to our house for a BBQ and fireworks. Yummy food and great company.

My handsome Personal Chef

Once it got dark we headed over to the Pleasant Grove fireworks. Seriously I would choose those fireworks over Stadium of Fire. For some reason they always have some mishap with the fireworks and send half of the crowd running for cover. This year was no exception. Luckily for us we weren't directly in the line of fire but it was definitely exciting.




2 comments:

katie said...

i LOVE anna's skirt/dress! did. you. make. it???

miss you!

xoxo

Jer + Lu said...

Looks like a fun 4th! Anna's skirt is darling!