Last week my family headed up to Bear Lake. We rented this beautiful cabin for three days. My children were in heaven. In fact Quinn had a hard time with "cabin" and it was later changed, by him, to "heaven". He always wanted to go back to "heaven".
Quinn is fascinated with mowing lawns. He mowed the lawn day and night and loved every minute.
One day was spent at the lake/ in the lake. Other than the obnoxious wind, we had a perfect day. The boys went wake boarding and wave running. I played with the kids on the beach.


We will probably never grow up. Fun toy at the park, it could probably be pretty dangerous for kids though.
All of us before the football game. The kids and I went to get fries while they baked in the heat.

Thank you Mom and Dad for a fantastic trip. We all loved it!

2 comments:
i LOVE your hat!!!
and it looks like you had a great time :)
What a great trip. I love bear lake! Summer rocks :)
Post a Comment