Oh you little sneaker!! I knew it was coming. seriously...all those questions...haa haa you will be great! I can't wait to find out what'll be!! When are you due?! Oh and Congrats!!
CoNgRaTs!! I'm way excited for you! Rumors had started to fly after you made your debut in the 4th of July parade-- thanks for confirming! Sending happy pregnancy karma your way :)
My name is Claire. I am Mom to 4 beautiful children who inspire me to teach them all that I know. I developed this idea of KidsCamp because of my love for my own children.
15 comments:
Congratulations, Claire! Can you believe how fast time is flying. You're going to have three kids! I'm excited for you and your little family!
Congratulations! How far are you? We need more info! Yea!
Congrats!! I can't believe we're having baby no. 3 each! I still remember when we were just pregnant with our girls...
congrats claire! that's great news!!
You look AWESOME!!!!! Like seriously so pretty. Hope you have plenty of energy to keep up with the other two! Love you
Congratulations! that is so exciting...boy or girl....hmmmm?
So cute...but I'd like to see a picture of Adam with a pillow under his shirt before I decide who's got the baby in their belly. Happy baby #3!!!
Oh you little sneaker!!
I knew it was coming. seriously...all those questions...haa haa you will be great! I can't wait to find out what'll be!!
When are you due?!
Oh and Congrats!!
Claire I am so excitedddd! You are the best! email me and I will send you my address!! Love you (sara.salmon@gmail.com)
Congratulations Claire! That's so exciting! We'll be out in Utah in November so hopefully we can see you then.
YAY!!!! How wonderful! We are so excited for you...and of course, this baby will be just as beautiful as the others. Congrats!
look at you! so cute!! and don't roll your eyes - I know I did when people told me that! YOu do look great!
COngrats!! So exciting and CUTE post- love it!! Can't wait to hear more!
CoNgRaTs!! I'm way excited for you! Rumors had started to fly after you made your debut in the 4th of July parade-- thanks for confirming! Sending happy pregnancy karma your way :)
did i know you were pregnant?? i really don't think i did. i am way late, but CONGRATS! i need to check blogs more often. sure love ya claire! xo!
Post a Comment