Sunday, September 12, 2010

God Speed Brother

This is Brian. He is now referred to as Elder Calvert. He has been in the MTC for 12 days. He seems to be doing well. He is so cute.
This is the family. Here are the brother-in-laws trying to keep things light with the more comical stories of their own missions.
The Girlfriend. Allyson. & The other Girl Friend. Melissa.
Love Birds doing the dishes. My husband: flexing his muscles.
Todd and Mini Todd
Mini Todd and Female Todd
My Brothers.
Dang I love these boys!
Although I am partial to the incredibly hot one on the right...
Oh how these little ones are going to miss, "my Brian"
When we said goodbye, Anna cried for a solid 20 minutes in the car. The only way I could get her to stop was to call Brian on the cell phone. She has already written him 2 times and said over 2 dozen prayers in his behalf.






Family picture. This pic was taken about 10 minutes after the setting apart ended. Adam had already changed his clothes.
Keep tryin' Uncle Mike!


The Boys. Brian was the first to leave.
I think these guys are taunting Ally...they can kiss him. she can't. At least I really hope that is what they are doing. Chase looks like he is really into it.
Brian and Oliver. These boys have grown up together and are mistaken as each other all the time, even by their own family. Oli leaves on his mission in a week and a half.
The awkward hand shake now that he is "official".
The face I received from Quinn when I asked him if he is going on a mission... (just kidding he actually tell me all the time he is going on a mission. When I ask him where he is going he says, "I am going on a mission to Grandpa's house to drive the truck and I will be back in 5 minutes." I can handle that.)
And with that we end with Quinn stuffing his face with ice cream at approximately 11:30 pm. Definitely did NOT win best mom award for the day. Better luck next time!

3 comments:

Jer + Lu said...

It kills me to see your family all grown up!! I still remember the day your mom told our primary class she was pregnant with Brian. Seriously. How crazy is that?! Love your cute fam!! :)

Forsythe said...

You have a very good looking family!

Jenny and Brett said...

I still feel like we're still in high school sometimes and Brian is the little kid that does back flips on the tramp!! Good luck for the next 2 years! I didn't like it when my brother left. oh and I love how you refered to every one as "... Todd." :)