A week before entering the MTC (missionary training center), my brother Brian spent the day with me and my kids. We had lunch and then headed to the pool for 4 hours of beautiful sun and lots of fun. I forgot how fun it is to watch my brothers and dad show off on the diving board. I am not sure how I missed that coordinated/gymnast gene but I did.
On the side of the pool there were a group of 3 girls (probably like 15 yrs old). Every time someone would jump off the board they would yell a score. While Brian was under the water, surfacing from his intense dive, they would just squeal, "He is sooo hot!" "Oh my gosh, he totally gets a 10!" I was trying not to laugh. Brian was trying not to pay attention. However we all know that the male ego is never one to deny a little female encouragement!! That is probably why I have about 50 more of these types of pictures on my camera. I think he enjoyed it.





Random picture. The sprinklers were on outside on the trampoline so the kids got decked out. Sad part is- by the time they were dressed the sprinklers had turned off.

Love this picture. Quinn was having the time of his life jumping off the diving board however the second he would get out of the water he started to do the potty dance. I tried to get him to take a break and go...no luck he held it for like 30 minutes just so he could go off the board.
See! So worth it!
Trying out his "almost" 180


I'm so glad Brian was able to get tan thighs before he went to the MTC. It would have been a tragedy to go on a 2 year mission pale.
What a fun day!!
1 comments:
Pretty sweet dive! + ya- love that Brian got those thighs nice + tan before he left!
Post a Comment