There are ao many things about this picture that make me simultaneously smile and cry. I love my children. Very very much. But for some reason when I see them several times during the night it makes the morning reunion not quite as joyful- for me anyways!
In this picture you can clearly see that they own my bed! All in the name of sanity- I do what it takes to keep the peace at night. So as a result of my cowardly attempt of making my children "cry it out" they end up in my bed every night, and for some reason it is only my side they gravitate to- never Adam's!
But with all of that said- I do realize that for a small moment of time my arms can assure them, my whiper can calm them, and my love can protect them, and then this window will gradually close and then they will grow up and they may not need my arms around them anymore. So for now- my sweet babies...go to sleep.

0 comments:
Post a Comment