Monday, August 18, 2014

Tubes For Tally

In the beginning of summer we decided it was time to go for the dreaded tubes. I have to admit though after all of the never ending ear-aches, I was so ready to be done! Talmage was sad All The Time! He was whiny and clingy and basically always in pain. Once we decided to go for surgery we had it done with in a week. 
I couldn't believe how fast it took. 10 mins maybe? 
After we got home he took a long nap and woke up a different person! Seriously. He was happy and playful. He sang songs and he said 4 new words that day! I'm not kidding. He said "Anna" for the first time. I am so glad we decided to have the surgery done. I only wish we would've done it sooner! I'm hoping we this winter is healthier and happier than last!

0 comments: