This is Sienna. When we moved into our new house we were lucky enough inherit the best neighbors ever!! Our backyard connects to our neighbors' yard with a little gate. We happened to have two kids the exact same ages and our little girls have become fast friends.
Charlotte loves to play with Sienna. They ride bikes, play dress-ups, imagine, and create and I love it! Charlotte has found a new little sense of independence as she has figured out how to open the gate all by herself (which involves a step latter and some really strong tippy-toes). I too love my cute friend Shelley! She is the best neighbor a girl could ask for. Anytime I mention to my kids, "I have to run over to Shelley's..." I don't even have to finish my sentence before they all line up behind me like little ducklings and we all parade over to her house. Anna loves how goofy she can be. Shelley is always up for a race or a competition. One of Tal's first sentences was, "Ina go sellies hows!"
Today Charlotte said to me, "who am I going to play with today?" To which I responded that sienna couldn't play today and then said,
"Well we could call _____."
"No!! I only want to play with someone who is a girl."
"We could call ______. "
"No! I only want to play with someone who has lellow hair!"
" We could call____"
"No mom it has to be someone who is a girl, who has lellow hair that is long and her name is Sienna. That's the only person I want to play with today!"
We are so blessed to have such great neighbors and friends! We love the Paulsons!

0 comments:
Post a Comment