Friday, February 22, 2008

Hair Loss and Hair Cut





In the span of 2 months my little boy with 'All that HAIR" has lost all of his hair! So sad...hopefully it grows back soon. However I do think that his bald head now just shows off his cute features.




Anna on the other hand, her hair is growing out of control! So I gave in, I cut bangs. I haven't wanted to do it but I was so tired of her hair in her face all of the time. I think it worked out.

7 comments:

Forsythe said...

Hey I love Quinn's fuzz head. JOhn likes to call Blake "monkey head", and that is what I thought of when I looked at his second picture. Don't worry when I was little my mom was worried that my hair was so thin and now I have the thickest hair ever! Anna's cut looks darling too!

anne said...

I love the buzz cut, and you did a really good job on Anna's bangs. They're both adorable. Miss you guys!

Brett and Lisa said...

Quinn is so cute! he does have adorable featurs! ry is loosing his hair too-it is sad. he has a nice bald spot right on the back of his head where he sleeps!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

The same thing happened to Miles....and it did grow back really quickly. He looks adorable either way! Now I realize why I had bangs all the time when I was a kid. I would always let my hair run wild and go into my face. They look great on her.

Jer + Lu said...

I think Quinn looks so cute with his little fuzzy head! Again, he's such a little Calvert! Anna pulls off the bangs beautifully, and now I understand why they're a must for little girls!

Rachel said...

oh my gosh, quinn could not be any cuter! seriously, those eyes are beautiful. and i love anna's bangs. good work claire (and adam)!
i read about quinn's reflux. ty has had so many issues with that claire! i guess i haven't told you anything about it. he never threw up a lot but he would scream the entire time i would try to feed him. i could go on FOREVER with all his issues. my poor baby! so anyway, if you ever have any questions, let me know. i swear we have been to so many specialists: gastro-intestinal, ear nose throat, and an allergist. yikes! hopefully we'll get it figured out one of these days.

Shane and Lauren said...

Hey Claire! Sorry I don't mean to be a blog stalker, but I was so excited to come upon your blog through someone else's and wanted to say hi. It's been forever! Your kids are SO cute and I can totally see a mini you in Anna. Your life sounds crazy, busy, but wonderful and you look so great (just the same actually). We just started a blog, but nothing exciting (I'm a pretty bad blogger). Maybe we should get together sometime. Well tell your family hi.
-Lauren (Haller) Starr