Monday, February 18, 2008

It's Just TOO Tempting!!!

SUNDAY AFTERNOON....

" ANNA WHERE ARE YOU??

OH ANNA!...."

* ANYONE FIND THIS REMINICENT OF A PREVIOUS POST?

15 comments:

Rebecca said...

You need to get a lock on that door!!!:)

Jenny and Brett said...

Oh Claire! She is a funny little thing!

josieposie said...

wow, you are really calm. i would be freaking OUT!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

That is hysterical!!! Things to look forward to I suppose! She is adorable! Can you tell I am excited by the inordinate amount of exclamation points?!!!!

Forsythe said...

That is hilarious. YOu must have taught her well, "I'm cleaning up!" She needs a sansbox, or send her out in the snow! I love how she had the door shut!

Brett and Lisa said...

OH, Claire - She is such a character. You have a great attitude about it!

Brett and Lisa said...

OH, Claire - She is such a character. You have a great attitude about it!

anne said...

Get that girl to the beach! She is going to love the sand. That little stinker.

AmyL. said...

Oh I miss that Anna girl! How the heck could she see in there? So funny!

MJ said...

I agree with mauss memories, it's time for a lock, OR one of those plastic child locks OR maybe raising the flour off the bottom shelf. She's so funny. If it were Bo, not only would there be a mess on the floor, he would have messed his pants with all the concentrating. Be thankful your pantry doesn't smell like poop.

Claire said...

So just for the record... there was a lock on the door for the last 4 months. Ever since Adam has been studying I had to move the lock so she couldn't terrorize him, I thougth we were over the flour 'stage'...apparently not!

Brett and Lisa said...

I just watched it again - with sound this time - and I loved that she siad "uh...uh.." as she was trying to figure out what to say to make what she was doing appear OK!

Emily said...

OK, that was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh. Sometimes it doesn't matter what you do, when a kid is determined, that's all that matters. I suppose in the long run it is ok though...at least they are healthy and trying to discover the world!:) Love ya,
Em

lonnyanddeanne said...

That is hillarious! We loved it, especially the part where she says she can clean it up! Very funny. Love you guys!

the gray gang said...

That was so funny!!! I loved how you were talking to her! That made me laugh just as much! I am so glad for you that Adam's testing is over too!!! Yippee!!!