A while ago I was tagged by a friend to list all of the items in my Purse. Well because I have been out of the 'purse' stage for quite a while I chose my Backpack which is my Purse/Diaper bag/ First Aid Kit/"mommy I'm Hungry"/ Church Bag. Well I am actually glad I got tagged because there were a few things in my BAG that I thought I had lost!
Well here goes nothin...
1. Baby Bjorn
2. Changing Pad
3. Water Bottle
4. Make-up Bag
5. Change of Clothes for Quinn (Onsie and outfit)
6. Pair of Panties for Anna
7. Purple Jelly Roll Pen
8. Bib for Quinn
9. Purell Hand Sanitizer
10. Bob The Builder book from Chick-fil-A
11. Box of wet wipes
12. Dora the Explorer sticker book
13. Tampon
14. eight diapers
14. eight diapers
15. Sippy Cup
16. One teddy bear slipper *
17. 4 mo Questionaire for Quinn's DR Appt
18. Zebra Pen
19. Wallet with appx $zero
20. Snack Bag
21. Pair of Pink Socks
22. Un-opened pack of Orbit Gum
23. Angel Finger Puppet
24. Two Pair of Pants for Anna (just in case)
25. Twenty-Four Crayola Crayons
26. Fingernail Clippers
*one of the idems I thought I lost

Now Lets see you try to beat that!!!
Becca M. Josie B. Jenny B. Danielle C.
5 comments:
Hola Claire! Love the stash. Someday it gets better, I promise, and then, it gets worse again!:) Give the kids & Adam a big hello from us!~
Love,
Em
Great job CLaire! Cute diaper bag too. It is amazing how prepared you have to be for any accident or circumstance that can happen away from home. You look like you are ready for anything!
I am so glad you found me! You have the cutest little family-you must just adore those darling kids. You look so great and I am so excited to see what is going on with you through this wonderful blog world!
By the way, that is an insane amount of stuff in your diaper backpack, but I love the backpack idea. Can I ask you where you got it so that I can copy? Two babies is enough to carry, let alone another bag!
Are you kidding me! How does all of that fit? Quite the prepared little mommy you are!
What a mom! So glad I'm almost out of the diaper bag stage, but the church bag just keeps getting bigger and bigger...
Post a Comment