Adam and I have been political junkies when the kids go to bed. We watch everything and discuss the RACe on a daily basis. So today I was able (for the First time in my 25 years of life) to fulfill my civic duty of voting. What a great feeling to know that in some tiny way I can be apart of this huge historical experience! I am SO Excited about MITT ROMNEY...I truely believe he is the best candidate and would do the most good for our country! Now all of you get out there and vote!!!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think being married to an attorney requires you to get involved in politics. Too bad. jk. I'm all for Mr. Mitt too, but things aren't looking so hot at the moment...
Candidate Delegates*
John McCain 516
Mitt Romney 207
Mike Huckabee 142
Ron Paul 9
Claire
James and I have been glued to the race also. Its hard not to.
I dig Mitt as well, but don't think it is going to happen. A democrat is going to win it all anyways....oops :)
Email me whenever...I would love to get a big catch up!
echecchio@gmail.com
I've figured out that if he loses this and the Democrats win in November (which they are highly favored to do so because of the Bush administration), he has a better shot at beating them in 4 years, especially if things go bad for the Democrats. Losing to them this year would hurt a future campaign. If Mitt loses, I believe it won't be the end of him. Hopefully in 4 years people won't be so prejudiced, which I believe is the main reason he isn't being voted for. That and the other candidates running seem very prejudiced as well.
I am totally a bad citizen! Brett ani I weren't even registered! WE have been bouncing around too much! I really wanted to vote! I am sad about Mitt dropping out. Hopefully he will run again. did you know his son, craig was Brett's home teaching comp?
Claire Bear! Condolences to Mitt! I thought he was a good choice too. Is John McCain really doing this well? Too bad for the Republican party, eh. Anyhow, great to see your blog...hope all continues to be well.
Post a Comment