Thursday, February 28, 2008

WE MADE IT!!!!

As of Yesterday at 5 o'clock p.m. the Utah State Bar is officially OVER!! Can I just say that this has been the longest/hardest 2 months of my entire life. My heart goes out to every single mom out there I seriously believe there is an extra big mansion in Heaven for those special women! I am SO proud of Adam. I have never seen someone who handles stress like he does. He was amazing. He did the very best he could and I am sure he did great. Now let's all just cross our fingers that he passed! (The results won't come back for 2 more months!) I am so excited to have my husband back, even though I will have to fight Anna for him!
I love you Adam... Good Job!

13 comments:

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Congrats to him! I am sure he did great. Hope you guys get to go out and celebrate together.

Unknown said...

Claire, I completely understand what you went through. Scott took the last part of his four part CPA exam at the very beginning of January. So after six months of hardcore studying I got him back. Good luck to Adam, I'm sure he passed with flying colors. Scott just found out he passed all the parts, so we intend on having a book burning ceramony in our fireplace soon.

Forsythe said...

Congratulations! We definitely should have you over for dinner. How is Monday, Wednesday, Or Sunday night for you next week. Give me a call or email me forsythechelsea@yahoo.com

christensen crew said...

whahoo! Go Adam and Go Claire!
I was telling Steve the other day after Sarah's shower how much I just love my friend Claire! He told me that you and Adam were one of his favorites...It has been so long since he had seen Adam, and yet he totally remembered that he was an English major and that he was really impressed with him. HE told me to set up a night to go out to dinner with you guys....So let us know! Call me for sure this week Claire and we'll set it up if you would like to go out!
Love ya Claire, and congrats to you both...Katie

Jer + Lu said...

Congrats!! Let REAL life begin!

Emily said...

What a liberating feeling. Congrats, Adam. Congrats, Claire:) Hope it all turns out as well as it can!

Love and miss you,
Em

Alysha said...

I don't know how you did it! You are such a great mommy and congratulations for enduring to the end. :)

Andy and Kimi said...

You survived, Congrats!!

M said...

Claire! Thanks for your comment on my blog. It's crazy - I was seriously thinking about you two hours ago. Katie R. sent me a message a few weeks ago and I finally got back to her tonight. As I was writing her I thought, "I wonder what Clarie Calvert is up to." Then I got your message! What an accomplishment to have helped your husband through law school and now to have him finish the bar. Way to go! Three cheers for all of you! (I can't believe you have 2 kids! They are adorable).

chel wakley said...

Congrats to your husband that is so exciting.. Hey next time you see your cousin you really should tell her to do a blog..

Jenny and Brett said...

Yeah Claire! You guys deserve some quality time!

Melissa said...

so exiting!!! congrats adam! on a side note is that really Quin? He is so big! tell him to stop growing!

Julie and Devin said...

Claire
This is Juie Bauman Stoker. I got your message a while back. It is fun to see your blog. Congrats to your husband for finishing the bar.
Julie