Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bread for BreakFAST

Since Adam and I are not huge Cereal fans, we have had to resort to other options. I usually try to make bread for a quick on-the-go morning.







Adam's Favorite: BANANA BREAD

1/2 C. butter

1 1/4 C. Sugar

2 Bananas ( very ripe)

2 Eggs

2 C. Flour

1 Tsp Vanilla

1 Tsp. Baking Soda

1 C. Butter Milk



*Mix all ingredients together and poor into a greased bread pan. I just throw everything in my kitchen aid. The best part about this bread is that you have it made before the oven finishes pre-heating! Enjoy!

350 For 55 Minutes.



Claire's Favorite: Chocolate-ZUCCHINI BREAD

*obviously because it includes chocolate as an ingredient.





*This one is a little bit more time consuming only because you have to grate the zucchini but also very easy and very yummy.

3 C. Flour
2 TB Cinnamon

1 tsp Baking Soda

1/4 tsp baking powder

3 beaten eggs

1 C. Sugar

1 C. Brown Sugar

1 C. Oil

1 Tbs Vanilla

1/2 tsp salt

1/4 tsp Nutmeg

2 C. Grated Zucchini

1 C. Chocolate chips ( I like the Milk Chocolate)



Mix Cinnamon, salt, baking powder and soda. Set aside. Kitchen Aid Eggs, sugar, brown sugar, oil vanilla Stir in Dry ingredients Blend Zucchini and Chocolate chips

350 for 60 Minutes

Pour into 2 Greased 4 1/2 x 8 1/2 Loafs



*The extra loaf can be frozen and tastes just as good when thawed.

2 comments:

christensen crew said...

Hey, Not a cereal fan much myself! I will have to try these recipes, they sound Yum. AND, so sad to have missed the GNO! I was out of town, but would have loved to come....dang. Hey, if you get together with Becca before she leaves, please call me! I'd love to see her and you too. Have more stuff for Q.

Kelly said...

Thanks for posting the recipes! We are anxious to try these. They look delish!