Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HAIR Ultimatum

Anna has somewhat of an issue with things that cause her to feel confined in anyway ie: seat belts, clothing, PONYTAILS. So as I mentioned in a previous post I cut bangs so that her hair wouldn't always be in her face. Well Sunday afternoon I had had it. I gave her the ultimatum: you either let me do your hair and KEEP IT IN or I am going to cut it off! What is your choice? A: Haircut! So here is the end result. Even though my high school friends would object to me coming near their children with scissors in hand, I thought the end result turned out pretty cute!

11 comments:

Brown Family said...

Claire,
Anna's hair is adorable! Now she and Samantha look like little binkie sucking, don't you dare make me do anything, two-year old, twin cousins! Did you cut it yourself? We miss you guys.
Alissa

Crystal said...

Her hair cut turned out really cute! In reply from your last question, Matt & I live in Bella Vista now. It is north of Bentonville. We are house sitting for a cousin for another year.

Kelly said...

Claire her haircut looks adorable!! You did so great!

Ashley said...

Way cute...I am a fan of short hair on little girls who won't sit still to get their hair done in the morning. I'm pretty sure Sydney's is as long as it has ever been her entire life, but only until June. After her ballet recital the hair is coming off!

Danielle&Lincoln said...

I love her hair...It is so adorable! good job:)

Jer + Lu said...

I am so impressed! It looks fantastic!

Brett and Lisa said...

Very stylish!

Jenny and Brett said...

I actually loved little bobs on girls. I want to give Haylee one when she is 2! Anna looks very cute in hers!

Unknown said...

I think you did a splendid job. She is a very cute girl.

Forsythe said...

Great job Claire, it looks darling. Now make sure you hide the scissors so the next post is not Anna cutting her own hair, I can already see it!

the gray gang said...

I LOVE her hair!!! You are amazing! You are cutting Madeline's hair when she has enough :)