Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pleeease!

On Sunday afternoon Anna and I had a little conversation that went something like this:

A: Mom Pleeeease can I have a cookie (Oreo Icecream Cookie)
M: Honey, they are so messy can you please choose something else?
A: Mom, I promise I will not be messy
M: Ok only if you promise to try to stay clean...
A: Squeals of Joy

*I should have listened to my gut...



The occurances of this post leads us to the happenings of the next post...

4 comments:

Alysha said...

First off-love the haircut! You can cut Capri's hair anytime-well, as soon as she has hair to cut. :)
Next, I laughed reading this last post about the ice cream cookie-she is way too cute with all of the chocolate smeared across her face!

Brett and Lisa said...

Oh but Claire, so looks SO happy! Just think of it as creating memories, not messes! ( Says the woman who does not have a 2 year old!)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Lyssa Beth said...

Amen to cookies...
Claire, your family is SO adorable! This is Lyssa (Terry) Zimmerman..your cousin in law. I found your blog through...well, it's a long story. But i'm glad you did! I hope all is well and good to hear that Adam passed the bar. That's gotta be such a relief!
And good job on the potty training with Anna...we are not quite there yet...kind of a tough thing to do..
Lyssa