Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bubble Bust

I am not sure which Anna enjoyed more, popping the bubble or the pure thrill of destroying something Adam just created!

6 comments:

Elizabeth Checchio said...

That laugh is to die for! I love it! She is so darling, and she can sure hit...some of those look like they hurt. Oh, and I am so excited to try your choc zuchinni bread...yummy~

Forsythe said...

I love listening to kids laugh histerically. It makes me laugh too. What a fun FHE activity!

Kimberly said...

That is hilarious! I absolutely loved watching it. How fun!

Alysha said...

Thanks for making me laugh-that was such a great video! Also, I love that you left these bread recipes. We have always been banana bread fans, but I have really wanted a zuchinni bread recipe. :)

Danielle&Lincoln said...

I do have to say the best part is anna laughing and you giggling in the back ground!

Martha said...

Do I see America's Funniest Video written all over this? Yes. Do it.