For Enrichment last month we talked about President Uchtdorf's talk regarding CREATING. The challenge for the month was to CrEaTe something. We had about 3 weeks and then the plan was to display what we made while endulging in fondue. The day before enrichment I saw this post. Great IdeA! So I found one of Adam's Old Dress Shirts and started cutting. It turned out pretty well, as long as you don't look too close. The entire time I was CrEaTiNg, I was reminding my self there was about a 3% chance Anna would actually wear this. She did put it on once, too itchy though! I haven't given up. I will make something that she will wear... oh I will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Great job! I'm so impressed! Looks like I have something new to make for my little niece. I recently made a twirly skirt for her-- it's on my blog--if you think Anna would wear it, give it a try.
Post a Comment