A friend of mine gave me this old women's tank top. It was too big for me but I thought it would be a perfect little dress. I just adjusted the straps, added sleeves, and added some fabric at the bottom for a little extra length. Anna loved it.
All your dresses are looking way cute. I love that you are taking old things and making them new. Like using Adam's shirt to make that other dress was awesome. Keep posting you projects.
My name is Claire. I am Mom to 4 beautiful children who inspire me to teach them all that I know. I developed this idea of KidsCamp because of my love for my own children.
3 comments:
All your dresses are looking way cute. I love that you are taking old things and making them new. Like using Adam's shirt to make that other dress was awesome. Keep posting you projects.
Darling!! Claire, that turned out so cute! You're quite the little seamstress! Keep it up :)
I love that dress!!! Great job! and I love her hair!!! Will you cut Madeline's? See you Wednesday!
Post a Comment