Sunday, May 10, 2009

I AM a Pampered Chef





Last week I seemed to have gotten myself into a little pickle. I went to a friend's house for a Pampered Chef party. I love the products. Well as I was adding my total I realized I was going to spend too much money. As I flipped to the back of the catalog I discovered the perfect solution. There was a package filled with all the things I wanted for a reasonable price. The catch... I now have to do 4 Pampered Chef Parties. SO If any of you who read my blog are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef Party... I know someone who could hook you up. If you live out of state, no worries. You can do a catalog party. The host receives free products and she can choose 3 items at a 50% discount. Please let me know if you need any Pampered Chef Products!!!

0 comments: