Friday, June 24, 2011

UNBELIEVABLE!!!


We had NO seizures today.
Not a single one.
It has been 124 days since we have had a day with out a seizure.
What a blessing!
Today I got my little boy back and it felt good...

really really good.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

That. Is fabulous news! Love you guys!!

Brett and Lisa said...

Yay!! aND, i LOVE THAT YOU ARE UPDATING THIS SO MUCH...oops.. caps lock was on ;). There are so many who love you and want to know how things are going, so thank you! SO glad you had a good day! such a cute picture! love that he has Ryan's hat on :)!

Forsythe said...

Yeah!!! So happy for you, I hope it is all downhill from here.

Emily said...

Happy day! A lovely respite that hopefully will continue!! I put all of your names in the temple today...God hears prayers.

Alissa said...

How wonderful!!! I am so happy to hear this news! And those two sure do look like siblings! Thanks for giving the update. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Love you!!

Emily said...

So glad you've had a few good days and pray that there are many more to come! Thanks for the updates, we are truly worried about your cute family.

Amanda and Chase England said...

I am so glad! I hope there are many more days like this to come:)

Mercedes said...

Claire, that is wonderful news. Absolutely wonderful.

Unknown said...

That is wonderful news! I hope you have many, many more days without one.