Thursday, December 29, 2011

80's Night

In October I was in charge of a youth activity for a group of 30 girls. We had a blast. About a month before the activity, the Beehives (the girls I am in charge of) made a work out video. We turned on some music and pressed record. They were awesome. So on the night of real activity we "worked out" to the beehives video. It was pretty fun. We then had a green smoothie demo which was exceptionally good. I need to be better at making those!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my word, how fun!

I so miss all of you.

Madsen Family said...

I was so happy I got a real glimpse of you guys that night! So fun. The girls are so lucky to have you as their leader!

Emily said...

YEah, that's one awesome pic to put on your blog! HA!
That was a fun night!