Thursday, December 29, 2011

Terrible Teeth


There is nothing that gives me the willies faster than teeth that should not belong in your mouth any longer. I have no patience for them. By some crazy coincidence both Anna and Josh had two of the most disgusting teeth. We bribed them with things you wouldn't believe. Money, toys, outings, you name it we offered it. But they both stood strong and insisted the teeth fall out when they were ready.

I should have taken the side profile of Anna's teeth...pretty much perpendicular to her face.
Josh on the other hand...I have never seen anything like it. His permenent teeth pushed those little baby teeth right on top of each other. Funniest thing I ever saw!
Luckily within a few weeks all 4 combined teeth were either knocked out accidentally or pulled out intentionally. We were all thrilled to see them go so much so that I think they made a killing off the tooth fairy!


0 comments: