Thursday, December 29, 2011

Apron



I am IN LOVE with pinterest. If you don't have an account, let me know and I will send you an invite. I have found so many fun ideas and I have had so much fun recreating those fun ideas.

I found this apron from Anthropologie. Love it.

I started here ...

And came up with this...
I gave this to my new sister in law at a shower about a month ago.


The basic shape:
Simple ruffle added to the bottom
Straight across neck line.
I hope to be making one of these for myself someday soon!

1 comments:

Corie Hawks said...

Claire, I would LOVE an invite to pinterest. I am always scanning the front page looking for cool ideas.
By the way, my new Cricut Cake came in the mail and I can't wait to get started - Thanks for the encouragement!!
Love you.