Thursday, November 25, 2010

Baby Room Make-Over

I have to say - I have never taken the "pregnancy" pictures before. This took a lot of guts to have Adam take these. Just not a big fan of the camera at 9 months pregnant. Yes I am still here. I have 8 more days. I am dilated to what I think is a number that you should be in the hospital for. I am almost completely effaced and today I am making rolls for thanksgiving dinner and planning to go shopping tomorrow for Black Friday. When/if I ever go into labor, I may be too shocked to go anywhere!!



Here is the before pictures. The Play Room. The train table and basically all of their toys.

The after:
I haven't really done much "decorating" in the room. I am waiting till after I have the baby. The paint color is by Behr it is called Brandy. This was our (Adam's) first attempt at bead board. He did a great job. It turned out just how I had pictured...even better.

We are ready for you Baby!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVE the room! perfect paint color. I saw you updated and thought that you had had the baby!! Adam, the beadboard looks great!

stephanie624 said...

It looks great! You have great style.

Jer + Lu said...

I love bead board. Turned out great! I'm glad you took belly pics-- I don't have a single one + now I regret it :(