Okay...this is the last "project" that I will share. I realize that was a lot but remember this is months and months worth of work. I had to keep myself busy all of those nights when my body wouldn't allow me to sleep!
Things have definitely slowed down at my house. I am scheduled to be induced on Friday morning...only 2 more days. I am so incredibly excited to 1) meet this sweet little child and 2) to not be pregnant any more. Any way....thank you for all of your sweet comments. You are all so kind!
That being said here is the last of the "To Do List"...
I love the Holidays. Even more than the Holidays I love tradition. Ever since I started my own family I have been on the look out for fun traditions I think my family would enjoy. This year I hope to start one that will last years to come. This is a Christmas Count down. I didn't exactly find this "idea" any where. I found a few things that were similar but I just made it conducive to my little family.
Each little card has a front and a back. The front of the card has a picture of an activity that we will do together as a family. There are all sorts of things. Some are really simple activities. Some will require some planning. Therefore there are no numbers on the back of the cards. {maintain a little bit of control when planning the month}
Some of the activity ideas are: Sledding, singing Christmas songs, watching family videos, writing Santa a letter, watching a Christmas movie, making sugar cookies, going to temple square to see the lights. Basically it is all of the "activities" we would do during the month of December but this way the kids have a little bit if extra excitement and may remember that their parents did "fun" things with them!
1 comments:
What another fun idea! Often these simple, fun acitivies get put off time + time again. This is a good way to make sure they get done!
Post a Comment