When I was a little girl, my mom made a little house for me. I loved it. I played with it for hours. She still has that little house and now Anna loves to play with it. My mom still has the 1985 McCall's pattern for this little house. I decided to make one for Anna. I think she will be excited!
Side view

Looking in. The little roof pulls open via velcro.

Back of House.
the sides unzip and fold down for maximum playing capacities!

I think I may have been more in love with the furniture than the house.
A little sitting chair.

The couch
And the Bed.
A perfect little home...

2 comments:
OMFG. Pardon my French, but there are no better words for this. You are absolutely AMAZING!! I can't believe all the fun things you accomplished on your to-do list! Awesome projects. Your kids are very lucky. Give yourself a huge pat on the back from me ;)
Really....
You need to start your own company.
You are SO creative.
p.s. you always say you do it in your sparetime...well guess what I do...NOTHING. help me to not be so lazy:)
Post a Comment